Re: QSeeMe for Linux - QuickCam Recommendation ?

Nick Busigin (nick@spmtd.cyg.net)
Wed, 3 Dec 1997 10:21:18 -0500 (EST)

On Tue, 2 Dec 1997, Jacqueline Chados wrote:

> You get what you pay for. The cheapie color quickcams work, sort-of....
>
> But they don't work very well. The VC is distinguished by its totally
> mediocre image quality. If I only had $100 to spend, I'd go with the b/w
> camera. If I wanted color, I'd spend a bit more for the Compro.

When you say that cheapie color quickcams don't work very well, what
exactly do you mean? Also, can you tell me a little more about the
Compro? Are you using the Compro under Linux or another O.S.?

Best regards,
Nick

Nick Busigin Standard Products nick@spmtd.cyg.net
Manufacturing Technology Division