Re: Security statement

Nick Faba (nfaba@computer.net)
Thu, 04 Dec 1997 20:52:15 -0500

GET REAL! WAKE UP!
Fellow internet users, I don't mean to say this to sound rude,
condecending or at all cynical...

Nothing you do is secure! Get used to it! Privacy is a thing of the
past! if you don't like it the most you can do is well, drop out of
sight.... There is nothing you can do, except if you live in the woods,
don't use cash, don't do taxes et. to keep YOUR EVERY MOVE from being
[almost] public knowledge. I am reading back and note that I sound like
a raving lunatic, but you know what? I'm right...

think about it...EZPass...ATM's, Phone cards, Cellphones, for christ
sake, Gas cards, INTERNETACCESS, web traffic, check cashing cards,
Grocery store cards, hell, I could find out what you BOUGHT at A&P last
Saturday! everything we do is recorded, therefore readable. Do you
expect it to be any other way? why would it be...because of the HONOR
SYSTEM???????

hahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!

sobering, ain't it?

nlf