new users -How do I get started , please ?

Curran Clan (curran@coastlink.com.au)
Fri, 5 Dec 1997 14:23:41 +0800

Hi I am a newbie to this list and to CU-SeeMe.

I have just recieved our first video cam at school and I am trying to
connect.The cam is working fine ,but when attempting to connect I get the
message Ip address or host . Now I can type in our address and it connects
to our network . But how do we talk to other schools. At home I have a
Compro and I use internet phone which auto loads channels like Mirc . How
is it done with CuSeeMe?Ours was installed by the computer technology
assistant and he still has all the literature that ccompanied it.

Catherine Curran
of the Curran Clan
Warnbro , West Australia
<curran@coastlink.com.au>