Re: QSeeMe for Linux - QuickCam Recommendation ?

Terry W. Reed (terry@concept5.com)
Mon, 08 Dec 1997 18:20:01 -0500

Jason,
There is a list of some supported video capture cards in the Linux Hardware
Compatibility HOWTO @ the Linux Documentation Project site (Sunsite @ UNC):

http://sunsite.unc.edu/LDP/HOWTO/Hardware-HOWTO.html

Look in section 20.4 (Video capture boards / Frame Grabbers).

I also saw some posts on the winnov.public.unix newsgroup indicating that
someone is working on Linux drivers for the Winnov video capture cards
(look on www.winnov.com for details on how to access the Winnov newsgroups).=
=20

Terry