Re: Reflector Listing

Wed, 10 Dec 1997 01:20:14 -0600 (CST)

On Tue, 9 Dec 1997, Gaston Webb wrote:
> I just got this software and a Commerix B/W Camera. Finally got it to work.
> How do I get a listing of Reflector Sites so I can start using this thing.

Best place I go to for refs is my reflector scanner at
http://ccwf.cc.utexas.edu/cgi-bin/cgiwrap/streak/scan but then I'm
slightly biased :)

As an aside...I noticed the addition of new reflectors has slanted off a
bit within the last few weeks.. but then it always amazed me at the shere
amount of new reflectors popping up. I surf the web from time to time
looking for new ones myself..but new refs only get added when people add
them..or email me about them.
Bill Woodland also has a form you can fill out and submit for new
refs.