Re: CUSeeMe Version 3.1

Gary Dietz (gdietz@wpine.com)
Fri, 12 Dec 1997 12:46:02 -0500

Greetings and holiday cheers,

I don't have the time to get into yet another back and forth with Jason.
So...

Try CU 3.1. If you like it, buy it (or upgrade). If not, you don't have
to. Ain't capitalism grand?

One more thing... Try CU 3.1 in a point-to-point call over a 28.8
connection using G.723 and MJPEG set at 30% with a good mic and your
squelch set correctly.

Oh, and another thing, if you are an instructor in the K-12 market or at
University, keep your eyes out on this an other listservers for a new
product announcement from White Pine.

(Yes, even *Jason* doesn't know about this one yet... And, even when he
does, he won't like it anyway ;-)

Gary

--
  Gary Dietz, Product Manager, Vertical Solutions