Re: CU crashing with Compro and Is there a better video

billh4casa@juno.com
Sun, 14 Dec 1997 02:07:24 -0600

If you want some help there is a good one at the cc: address included
here.

He is from Brisbane, Queensland -which I believe is in East Australia -
so your are thousands of miles apart, but just a click away!!

Bill Hoge
Nashville Tennessee