Re: APPS: ICUII

Mon, 15 Dec 1997 19:59:18 -0600 (CST)

On Mon, 15 Dec 1997, Wayne Fisher wrote:
> Has anyone had any experiences (be they positive or negative) with a new
> videoconferencing program called ICUII (I See You Too)?

It works great for me...I connected with one other person and the video
quality was great.haven't tried out audio or anything on it. The problem
with it for me, is it doesn't support multipoint conferencing. The way in
which you connect to other people is hard to accept. You have to barge in
and try calling people you've never met. I still like the idea of
reflectors on CU where you can join in an already ongoing conference and
try to participate. It feels less intrusive.

(That's one reason why I like iVisit's conferences)