MPCS Java stuff

Bill Woodland (wcw@bga.com)
Mon, 15 Dec 1997 23:33:40 -0600

>Date: Sun, 23 Nov 1997 01:58:55 -0600
>To: Brian O'Shea
>From: "Bill Woodland (Squeek)" <wcw@bga.com>
>Subject: MPCS Java stuff
>
>Hi Brian. I just tried the java stuff again. It seems you've already
fixed the one thing...I have a telnet password AND I can do the java stuff,
too. I tried to add in a user, and in the conf list box, all it showed was
"all confs" and the public ones, but it didn't list the private ones. Does
this have anything to do with the fact that I've put in a telnet password at

>"HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE/SOFTWARE/White Pine/MeetingPoint//3.0/Management
Password" ?

Personal web page: http://www.realtime.com/~wcw
CU-SeeMe page: http://cu-seeme.cornell.edu/~WCW