Re: 64..128 MB needed for next generation W.P. CU-SEEME 4.X ?

Tue, 16 Dec 1997 08:49:52 -0600 (CST)

On Tue, 16 Dec 1997, Gary Dietz wrote:
> The subject line that Rolf started is not based on any fact or inside
> information. It is pure conjecture.

I agree :)
While the requirements for programs have gone up, their capabilities have
also skyrocketed. I'm sure I'm not the only one that remembers NCSA
Mosaic being the only web browser out there...It didn't require much
computing power, but it also didn't do much either. (Waiting for a
graphic to render before it moved to the next part of the page was
horrible).

Granted, you may not NEED all of what the program requires, but it seems
software today is made so it fits EVERYONE'S style and doesn't leave
anything out. (Hence the 60 megs or however big MS Word 97 is)

(See Gary, we CAN agree on something) :)