Re: CUSeeMe Resources

Wed, 17 Dec 1997 18:32:58 -0600 (CST)

On Wed, 17 Dec 1997, Wayne Fisher wrote:
> I am trying to put together a CUSeeMe resource list for new users... if
> anyone knows of any CUSeeMe information pages (other than the obvious),
> could you please let me know the URL?

The obvious being White Pine and Cornell's pages?
http://www.cuseeme.com
http://cu-seeme.cornell.edu

Bill Woodland's pages at http://cu-seeme.cornell.edu/~WCW is a great
springboard.

I have a CU page up at http://ccwf.cc.utexas.edu/~streak/cuseeme.html
I have a few CU pages up, but I stopped updating them after there became a
wealth of CU information online. I started my page when there wasn't a
single source that contained all of the interesting and unique pages. Now
there's hundreds and hundreds of CU pages out there so it's hard to keep
up. I like to find the unique CU pages that offer something different
than the typical "This is what CU is..this is how you set it up..etc"
pages. It's harder to come across those pages. Any search engine can
turn up hundreds of URLs to CU help pages.

(As an added note, Lady Xeen's Reading Room
(http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Vista/3417) is entertaining and
unique...as is Joy McManus' CU diaries at
http://www.flash.net/~spilth/cudiary.html)