Re: cu see me video setup problem

Vaios Papaioannou (vp@sna.co.umist.ac.uk)
Thu, 18 Dec 1997 11:24:35 +0000

At 01:22 AM 12/18/97 -0800, you wrote:
>I think that the correct answer is (because have done this before using
>version 30) just go back into the video format and change the size to the
>correct size.
>Doug
>

>> From: Nick Faba <nfaba@computer.net>
>> Date: Tuesday, December 16, 1997 3:19 PM
>>
>> I would assume that if you delete the prefs files that it would create
>> new default files.
>>
>> nlf
>> Vaios Papaioannou wrote:
>>
>> > Hi,
>> >
>> > I did the stupid mistake to change my video format setup to less than
>> > 160x120 and now cuseeme v0.92b refuses to start due to unsupported
>> > video
>> > setup.
>> >
>> > Does anyone know how to reverse the setup I've made ??
>> >
>> > thanks,
>> > Vaios

Hi again,

the problem persists because I haven't managed to locate the setup files.

I am using windows NT 4.0, cuseeme v0.92.b, b&w quickcam.

I have found no quickcam.ini file and I have already deleted the cu-seeme.ini

I also cannot get into the preferences because the program will now crash.
To change the settings in other programs doesn't help...

regards,
vp.