Re: Reflector software for nt 4.0 configuration?

Thu, 18 Dec 1997 23:36:44 -0600 (CST)

On Thu, 18 Dec 1997, Joseph P. Schepis wrote:
> I think my problem is, once I've adjusted the configuration, I don't know what file name
> to save it as. Another reflector - which never ran right - looked for a file
> "reflect.cfg" so I gave that a try without luck. Does anyone know how to set the
> configuration for Goddette's Reflector?
>
> Once I get this thing running, I'd be happy if some of you helped me check it out.

The WP 2.1 reflector defaults to reflect.cfg..
The Enhanced Reflector uses the same default the WP 2.0 reflector uses:
reflect.conf

It's also a moot point since you can start the reflector with "reflect
<config file>" so you don't HAVE to use the name reflect.conf
I believe his runref script assumes the default reflect.conf.