Re: cu see me video setup problem

Bill Woodland (wcw@bga.com)
Fri, 19 Dec 1997 00:46:24 -0600

At 11:24 AM 12/18/97 +0000, Vaios Papaioannou wrote:
>Hi again,
>
>the problem persists because I haven't managed to locate the setup files.
>
>I am using windows NT 4.0, cuseeme v0.92.b, b&w quickcam.
>
>I have found no quickcam.ini file and I have already deleted the=
cu-seeme.ini

>I also cannot get into the preferences because the program will now crash.
>To change the settings in other programs doesn't help...
>
>regards,
>vp.

On Windows 95, it's in the quickcam.ini file, but in Windows NT, this
setting is in the registry. Run REGEDIT and go to this key:

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE->SYSTEM->CurrentControlSet->Services->quickcam->Parameter=

Delete the CU-SEEME key entry from this section, then restart CU-SeeMe.

Personal web page: http://www.realtime.com/~wcw
CU-SeeMe page: http://cu-seeme.cornell.edu/~WCW