Re: answering calls

Sun, 21 Dec 1997 18:18:22 -0600 (CST)

On Sun, 21 Dec 1997, Vrondi wrote:
> Does anyone know of a program to sit in the system tray, be small in
> the background, and just wait for incoming CU-SeeMe calls?

I don't know of anything for the Cornell version. The White Pine version
has a listener that you can load up that sits in the background listening
for CU connections. I'm not sure about the 3.1 listener since it's
incorporated in the program a lot more, but the older listener ran
seperately and allowed you to define where CU was that it was going to
execute. I don't see why you couldn't run the older listener with the
2.1.1 versions and tell it to execute the Cornell version.