Re: Help, I'm new here, and i can't get connected....

Mon, 22 Dec 1997 21:16:59 -0600 (CST)

On Thu, 5 Nov 1998, Bas Janssen wrote:
> Hi all, i just downed cu-seeme 0.92 for win95. I got a phonebook file
> with
> manny adresses... but i can't get a connection working.
>
> I have a p75, 32Mb ram, and a cable modem. I share this modem with
> housemates trough a mac server (viacom gateway, wich has no firewall).

My guess is that won't work...I'm willing to bet your other housemates
can't use CU either..look in past postings to the listserv for proxy
support of CU. My guess is your IP on your machine isn't your true IP in
which case CU won't work.