Re: Crypto Signed Messages

oreoboy (letme@ix.netcom.com)
Wed, 24 Dec 1997 08:40:52 -0500

I understand the request. However, I was wondering if the community's
hardware and software, etc. has changed in the original reasons for asking
for NEWSGROUP posts to be ASCAI.

For example, say, one wanted to include a graphic of an ad showing an audio
visual product for discussion purposes. How would that impact readers? Is
allowing non-ASCAI posts opening a floodgate that will further clog The Net?

Thanks for your kind replies.