Re: Few Quick Questions

Michael Sattler (msattler@jungle.com)
Wed, 1 Feb 1995 00:17:28 -0500

At 20:15 1/31/95, Kyle Bolstad wrote:

>where can I find plug-ins for CU-SeeMe? Are they useful?

They're new and mostly non-existant.

>Second, is it possible for me to conference with a friend for
>example who also has CU-SeeMe running, or is a special
>server required?

No special server is required for two people. That's called
point-to-point. A special reflector is required for multiple people.

>Finally, is there any list of all the IP addresses running CU-SeeMe,
>such as radio stations, chat groups, etc.

Check http://www.jungle.com/CU-SeeMe/ for such a reflector list and
pointers to other web pages that deal with CU-SeeMe.

And so these men of Indostan/ disputed long and loud/ each in his own |
opinion/ exceeding stiff and strong/ though each was partly right/ and |
all were in the wrong! - John Godfrey Saxe |