Fwd: type without video or audio?

Michael Sattler (msattler@jungle.com)
Wed, 1 Feb 1995 18:03:00 -0500

>From: "Irl N. Duling" <duling@ccsalpha1.nrl.navy.mil>
>Date: Wed, 01 Feb 95 09:34:31 -2400
>
>I am on a PPC 8100 with Sys. 7.5 using CU-SeeMe .80b2 without any video
>boards or mic (yet) attached to my system. When I start up CU-SeeMe I do
>not get a dark Local Video Window as described in the User's Guide,
>although when I attach to a reflector I can see and hear what is going
>on. It would be nice to at least be able to type to people without video
>or audio. Is this possible?

Irl,

I don't know, so I'm forwarding your message to the CU-SeeMe discussion
list. I'm looking forward to the answer, as I'm planning on making a pass
through my web pages to bring things up-to-date. My best,

Michael

And so these men of Indostan/ disputed long and loud/ each in his own |
opinion/ exceeding stiff and strong/ though each was partly right/ and |
all were in the wrong! - John Godfrey Saxe |