Re: WinCU does can't disconnect from Cornell reflector

Frank Scott (fscott@suburbia.apana.org.au)
Fri, 3 Feb 1995 05:46:11 -0500

At 10:09 PM 2/1/95 -0500, Alain Caillet wrote:
>FYI to the developers:
>
>Wed 2, from 9:00 East on 132.236.91.204 (Cornell reflector)
>
>More than 10 people were connected and I observed the following
>
>At many occasion new windows will flash open then close immediately
>on my CU-SeeMe Windows w0.33.b1
>
>Each and every time I try to close the connection, it RECONNECTED
>it self displaying a different IP at the bottom of the CU-SeeMe connect
>window. > Is it my window CU? Is it the reflector? Are other observing this?

i too have experienced the same for the past months, it seems that id info
is being transmitted after the disconnect req. goes out, and confuses things.
personnally i just quit from CU and start it again :)

frank