Windows GPF

Carter Coberley (carter@beta.inc.net)
Thu, 2 Feb 1995 03:43:49 -0500

X-Tra-Terrestrials-Have-Abducted-Me
X-Marks-The-Spot
X-Pert-Wittness-In-The-OJ-Simpson-Trial
X-orcisim-can-happen-to-you-too
X-tremely-deviant
Date: Sat, 2 Feb 1991 14:50:26 -0600
To: CU-SEEME-L@cornell.edu
From: carter@beta.inc.net (C. R. Coberley)
Subject: HELP! QuickCam Disk corrupt

To any kind caring person out there:

I just got my QuickCam today, and excitedly unpacked it. To my dismay, the
install Disk 2 was corrupt and I cannot install the software. I have a
functional disk 1, but install disk 2 is dead and I can't fix it.

I've already e-mailed Connectix, but they have not responeded yet. Their
toll free support line has been busy for an hour.

Could ANYONE make a DISK IMAGE of QuckCam install diskette #2 and e-mail it
to me at: carter@beta.inc.net

Please please please -- e-mail or call me (414) 771-8453 (COLLECT) if you
have any questions / concerns. I would be forever indebted to the person
who helps me out here.

Thanks!

Carter R. Coberley
Medical College of Wisconsin

C. R. Coberley carter@beta.inc.net
7900 Harwood Avenue, #110 (414)771-8453 phone
Wauwatosa, WI 53213 (414)771-8453 fax

I know what's coming to me is never going to arrive