Re: Fwd: type without video or audio?

Netman (eabu927@ea.oac.uci.edu)
Thu, 2 Feb 1995 17:35:56 -0500

Really......I think this is a really good thing to have...audio
capability for those of us with no videoboardcametc...or I would even be
pleased with a kinda whiteboard thing that let's us(pc's) type to others
on a reflector without having to have a videoboard...etc...i guess i'm
proposing something like a ytalk program to pop up and connect to the
different ips on the reflector when i start cuseeme....(but I guess they
first have to make a ytalk client to handle more than three users at one
time....)....(it would really be nice to be able to input something on a
reflector instead of being just a pathetic bystander... :)