Re: reflectors, cusm, and the MBONE

Michael Sattler (msattler@jungle.com)
Fri, 3 Feb 1995 05:51:33 -0500

At 09:37 2/2/95, Kent Wada wrote:

>The section that describes this in Michael Sattler's very nice FAQ in
>WWW is rather out-of-date. More importantly, however, it would seem
>that most people aren't even aware this section exists. Is there
>something we can do to make it higher-profile? I would be willing to
>help update the information in that section if it would be of use.

"Come into my parlor," said the Spider to the Fly. All you need do to get
the FAQ up-to-date is to volunteer to provide me with the source info. I
give credit where it's due, will plaster images of your happy face, etc.
Let's talk via private e-mail about shoring up that sagging section.

And so these men of Indostan/ disputed long and loud/ each in his own |
opinion/ exceeding stiff and strong/ though each was partly right/ and |
all were in the wrong! - John Godfrey Saxe |