Re: Fwd: type without video or audio?

Michael Sattler (msattler@jungle.com)
Fri, 3 Feb 1995 05:51:06 -0500

At 05:09 2/2/95, pstingley@smtpgate.ssmc.noaa.gov wrote:

>Many of us PC users would be able to
>participate if we had a sound-only capability.

Speaking only for myself, not for Connectix, I feel that PC users should
know that the QuickCam/PC is being worked on as I type. It shouldn't be
too long now that you've got your own desktop camera for cheap.

Speaking only for myself, not for the CU-SeeMe team, I imagine there will
be some interest in supporting the QuickCam/PC when it comes out, as long
as Connectix does the right thing (re: engineering the software
requirements) so that doing supporting it doesn't require hiring a team of
fifty people to work around the clock...

And so these men of Indostan/ disputed long and loud/ each in his own |
opinion/ exceeding stiff and strong/ though each was partly right/ and |
all were in the wrong! - John Godfrey Saxe |