Re: Sincere Apologies

Michael Sattler (msattler@jungle.com)
Mon, 6 Feb 1995 01:24:50 -0500

At 05:37 2/5/95, Gary Vankirk wrote:
>>My dear fellow humans,
>>
>> I must apologise to you all for some rather rude email which was
>>bounced to a few of you from this mailing list. A rather drunk
>>friend of mine (a Biochemist of course!!), got access to my terminal
>>for a while, and replied to some of my mail.
>>

>Hmmm. And I just figured it was Michael Sattler using an assumed name.
>
>(Sorry, Michael. Couldn't resist ;-))

When I post rude, drunk, and completely incoherent e-mail I only post from
"vankirk@koko.csustan.edu", where people are used to it :-)

And so these men of Indostan/ disputed long and loud/ each in his own |
opinion/ exceeding stiff and strong/ though each was partly right/ and |
all were in the wrong! - John Godfrey Saxe |