Re: Quickcam problems

Michael Sattler (msattler@JUNGLE.COM)
Tue, 7 Feb 1995 16:53:14 -0500

At 23:55 2/6/95, David L. Hirschberg wrote:

>>You may find it works better with QuickTime 2.0 and the Apple Multimedia
>>Tuner 2.0 turned on.

>I always assumed that if these extensions were in the extensions folder
>then they were on. Do you know something I don't or were you just trying
>to be cute?

Check your original message (excerpt follows). If you specifically say
that your extentions are all turned off (save the QC ones) than I take that
to mean that your extentions are all turned off (save the QC ones). I'm
funny that way. Having QT and AMT turned off is bad, in a non-judgemental
sense :-)

>I installed it on ... with all
>extensions turned off (except the two for the quickcam)...

You couldn't get a clue during the clue mating season in |
a field full of horny clues if you smeared your body with clue musk |
and did the clue mating dance. - Edward Flaherty |