Re: Missing Persons -

Michael Sattler (msattler@jungle.com)
Wed, 8 Feb 1995 14:58:51 -0500

At 09:15 2/7/95, The Walrus wrote:

>Why is it that all of the people, whom I'll classify as The
>Regulars 1, I see while CUSMing are never the people, whom I'll classify as
>The Regulars 2, I read over and over on this list?

Those who can, do. Those who can't, spend hours writing notes to this list.

At least until the Pacific Bell weenies arrive to drop the ISDN tap to my
house...

You couldn't get a clue during the clue mating season in |
a field full of horny clues if you smeared your body with clue musk |
and did the clue mating dance. - Edward Flaherty |