Re: reflector degradation for little bandwidth

Michael Sattler (msattler@JUNGLE.COM)
Wed, 8 Feb 1995 18:17:16 -0500

At 07:43 2/8/95, Richard Cogger wrote:
>At 8:16 PM 2/7/95, Michael Sattler wrote:
>>At 07:49 2/7/95, Michael Coyle wrote:
>>
>>>If a viewer connects to a reflector at 28.8k, will he drag down the
>>>performance of other ISDN connections.
>>
>>No. CU-SeeMe is smart enough to back off slow connections. My web page
>>has Larry's or Tim's post on this subject.
>>
>Tim is just about to start on changes to the reflector...

See? I *told* you my web pages were correct. A year before their time,
but eventually it's right :-)

You couldn't get a clue during the clue mating season in |
a field full of horny clues if you smeared your body with clue musk |
and did the clue mating dance. - Edward Flaherty |