Re: University of Toronto users?

Michael Sattler (msattler@jungle.com)
Wed, 8 Feb 1995 18:09:27 -0500

At 17:57 2/7/95, Spohn, Al wrote:
>I have a good friend at the University of Toronto who I would like very much
>to communicate with via CU-SeeMe. Unfortunately, she's doesn't know of a
>workstation that she might be able to use. For what it's worth, she works in
>the Italian Department...

Well! It's well know that all of *them* use <fill in hardware here>.

>P.S. I apologize if this message constitutes an inappropriate use of this
>list - if such is the case, please let me know where a question such as this
>might be more appropriately posted.

Why don't you suggest to your friend that she *ask* the computer
infrastructure folks in the department, or in the campus computing center,
or the computer science department?

You couldn't get a clue during the clue mating season in |
a field full of horny clues if you smeared your body with clue musk |
and did the clue mating dance. - Edward Flaherty |