Re: Help with Cuseeme and PAL

Michael Sattler (msattler@jungle.com)
Thu, 9 Feb 1995 03:30:26 -0500

At 00:22 2/9/95, The HK Connection wrote:
>Michael Sattler said:
>> I believe that it has absolutely nothing to do with CU-SeeMe, but rather
>> that your VideoSpigot only understands NTSC. Try to get your hands on an
>> NTSC video camera and I'll make a bet that everything works wonderfully.
>>
>Dear Michael:
>Thanks for your quick response. However the Videospigot does show the
>PAL video in its window. Is there something I am missing here?

Evidently, but I have no clue as to what it could be. List-members?
Cornell University folks? Users of PAL and CU-SeeMe on Macintosh? What is
the good doctor overlooking? He seems to be getting an image using the
VideoSpigot software and garbage in the CU-SeeMe window. Sigh. Time for
bed.

You couldn't get a clue during the clue mating season in |
a field full of horny clues if you smeared your body with clue musk |
and did the clue mating dance. - Edward Flaherty |