Re: Help with Cuseeme and PAL

Michael Sattler (msattler@jungle.com)
Thu, 9 Feb 1995 02:17:29 -0500

At 22:48 2/8/95, The HK Connection wrote:

>I am trying to send out video using Cuseeme. I have a video spigot board
>tuned to receive PAL video which it does. However when I start up
>Cuseeme all I get is garbage. Can some one help tweak the Cuseeme
>settings to accept PAL signal or does it currently work with NTSC only.

I believe that it has absolutely nothing to do with CU-SeeMe, but rather
that your VideoSpigot only understands NTSC. Try to get your hands on an
NTSC video camera and I'll make a bet that everything works wonderfully.

You couldn't get a clue during the clue mating season in |
a field full of horny clues if you smeared your body with clue musk |
and did the clue mating dance. - Edward Flaherty |