Re: Help with Cuseeme and PAL

Borre Ludvigsen (borrel@hiof.no)
Thu, 9 Feb 1995 03:54:29 -0500

Mike, Don't confuse the man completely!

If what you are saying is that your Video Spigot works OK with ScreenPlay
(i.e. displays and encodes a PAL source OK) but just shows a lot of
horizontal garbage when you fire up CU-SeeMe, then just turn your machine
completely off and start with CU-SeeMe as your first application.

What kind of machine do you have, and what kind of VS card? (We are
running CU-sm on Video Spigots both on IIsi's and Q700's (NUbus) - they
work just fine with PAL.)

- Barre