Re: Connectix camera

Michael Sattler (msattler@jungle.com)
Thu, 9 Feb 1995 21:43:08 -0500

At 16:56 2/9/95, Lawrence Brown wrote:
>I have a connectix camera. CUSM doesn't see it. Whats wrong?
>I can recieve video and audio and send audio, but it doesn't see the
>camera.

So it's plugged in :-) What version of CU-SeeMe/Mac do you have? When you
say you can do a/v I'm guessing that you're playing with Connectix's own
software? What version of that software do you have? What version of
MacOS? QuickTime? Apple Multimedia Tuner 2.0 present?

You couldn't get a clue during the clue mating season in |
a field full of horny clues if you smeared your body with clue musk |
and did the clue mating dance. - Edward Flaherty |