Re: Publicize CU-SeeMe!!!

Byron Thomason (byron@in.net)
Fri, 10 Feb 1995 15:31:22 -0500

>To: eyeon@Tach.Net
>From: byron@in.net (Byron Thomason)
>Subject: Re: Publicize CU-SeeMe!!!
>
>>Ladies and gentlemen of this List -
>>
>> Many arguments have been put forth on the issue of whether to be
>>protective of CU-Seeme (CUSM), keeping it "our little secret" for as long
>>as possible, or to publicize this phenomenon, opening up a raft of other
>>potential problems.
>.
>.
>.
>>Remember: if we open it up, everybody will have it. But "everybody"
>>includes us. Think about it.
>>

>> Thanks for paying attention.
>>
>> Cya!
>>
>> //Khaled Bassim//
>
>Cuseeme type technology has one major flaw. Everytime I tell someone about
>what I'm doing on the internet they think, `god, you must be a rocket
scientist'. hehe, we know the truth don't we folks... this is EASY! At the
same time they don't just say, `oh, that's interesting.', they say more
like, 'Amazing! Tell me more about it.'. As far as where the money is, if
Microsoft get's into it and pushes it like they did Windows... and they do
it right!... the rest is left to your imagination. This video conferencing
is not going to fade away, no way. It's up and coming. That's my
prediction. 'nuff said. Byron.