Re: inverted video and transfer questions not in FAQ

Michael Sattler (msattler@jungle.com)
Fri, 10 Feb 1995 16:58:43 -0500

At 01:01 2/10/95, Jacob Str\vm wrote:

>I am also interested in some technical DETAILS concerning CUSeeMe, and
>I cannot find them in the FAQ I have.

They aren't in the FAQ because I haven't rec'd any from CU. CU, any
write-ups you'd like to be available to the self-selected beta-testing
public?

>All the way down to working sourcecode?

The FAQ does mention in one of the pages (should I make a master page with
all the questions on it?) that the source code is not now public but will
be "soon" for some value of "soon".

>If not, where is the limit?

Both adults have to be consenting.

You couldn't get a clue during the clue mating season in |
a field full of horny clues if you smeared your body with clue musk |
and did the clue mating dance. - Edward Flaherty |