Re: What video hardware is availible for Sun

Michael Sattler (msattler@jungle.com)
Fri, 10 Feb 1995 23:56:14 -0500

At 15:40 2/10/95, Brian Sheets wrote:

>I have a Sun Sparc2, I am wondering if there is any video (affordable) hardware
>availible and where I might get some.

I have one too. The early CU-SeeMe readme said (and may still say) that
Sun hardware isn't designed for video, and so that kind of functionality is
expensive. For a definitive answer, check out the sun, hardware, and
workstation USENET newsgroups.

You couldn't get a clue during the clue mating season in |
a field full of horny clues if you smeared your body with clue musk |
and did the clue mating dance. - Edward Flaherty |