Re: I need some PC help

Lawrence Brown (lbrown@cisco.com)
Sun, 12 Feb 1995 16:26:48 -0500

Sheila and Emile, check out the CEARCH pages (listed in my .sig).
It talks about the Global Schoolhouse Project, using CUSM to link
schools worldwide.

Cisco is committed to the education market, and I'm devoting a large portion
of my energies towards the K-12 marketplace. Please send me email or call
sometime if there is anything Cisco could do to help out.

--
Lawrence H. Brown, Cisco Systems lbrown@cisco.com (408)526-4487
Todays Quote: "Imagination is the one weapon in the war against reality."