Re: modems, Win sound, events guide?

Michael Sattler (msattler@jungle.com)
Mon, 13 Feb 1995 01:15:41 -0500

>Is there a windows version that has audio?

At CU, about to be released to alpha testers.

>Is there any kind of list or comp tv guide showing times and what people are
>doing?

This list has some events, and the CU-SeeMe-Events-L is dedicated to
events. Check my web pages for more info about mailing lists.

>And, What is the recomended baud rate? I have a 9600 which can only move
>about 10 bps if I am lucky. I am wondering if a 14.4 will increase it
>signifigantly or if I should just get a 28.8...

Even 28.8 will leave you gasping, but it's better than 14.4 and 9600.

You couldn't get a clue during the clue mating season in |
a field full of horny clues if you smeared your body with clue musk |
and did the clue mating dance. - Edward Flaherty |