Re: PC version IP list

Michael Sattler (msattler@jungle.com)
Mon, 13 Feb 1995 01:31:17 -0500

At 14:09 2/12/95, arvell hairston wrote:
>Is there a way to edit the IP list in cuseeme (PC version) to use
>alpha and numeric values for an IP address and to have more than four
>entries in the list?

I believe it's a feature of the Windoze version.

> How do I obtain the icons that are used in the mac version for
>cuseeme the pc version that relate to audio, video, etc, I believe it's
>called the human inter face for cuseeme. I have tried ncsu but it is a
>proprietary access file.

There's a pointer to it from my web pages.

>O I pray the Gods of cu- to deliver a working pc version with audio.

Sending the entire CU team to Hawaii with laptops would be better.

You couldn't get a clue during the clue mating season in |
a field full of horny clues if you smeared your body with clue musk |
and did the clue mating dance. - Edward Flaherty |