re: Iphone

Roger Lee Boston (rboston@tenet.edu)
Mon, 13 Feb 1995 10:57:36 -0500

I set the URL for http://vocaltec.com with NETSCAPE and began to read
through their information. One of the blue links allowed me to click on
the file name, but netscape reported that I was not configured yet for a
"viewer" and how was I to "handle" this? One option was to configure a
viewer now, but I did not know what that meant .. so I took the other
option to SAVE to a disk .. and 650,000 bytes later I had the product,
and 60 seconds later it was installed.
RB
http://www.hccs.cc.tx.us