irc

Byron Thomason (byron@in.net)
Mon, 13 Feb 1995 16:09:55 -0500

>Date: Mon, 13 Feb 1995 13:56:52 -0500
>From: eyeon <eyeon@Tach.Net>
>To: byron@in.net
>Subject: irc
>
>OK.
>
>A chat room to look for potential cu-seeme connections. But why not just
sit on cornell or somewhere busy instead and talk to people that way, asking
them if they want to 'go private?', etc.

>the main benefit I could see of an irc room is as an alternate
communication channel for people trying to test a squirrely cuseeme setup
and still needing to communicate on the side. That works, I guess...but why
not just use 'talk?' (just DL talk-111.hqx from info-mac).

>Guess the question is: what kind of response have you had so far?

Not much of one at all, :) Just an idea. Later, Byron.