Re: CU-Seeme problems

gordon whelpley (zephyr@PRIMENET.COM)
Mon, 13 Feb 1995 20:28:27 -0500

I am also getting these errors when everything else (video, software, etc.)
seem to be work. The errors continue untill I am "timed out". As I am
using a dialup SLIP connection, I asked my provider about a permanent IP
address (vs. random). As it turns out, that for a small fee they will
provide me with one. The question is then; Will a permanent IP address
solve this problem? Any opinions or direct experience? GW