Re: Re[2]: CU-Seeme problems

Jesus Arango (jarango@sigma.eafit.edu.co)
Tue, 14 Feb 1995 08:24:11 -0500

This is not the only way to solve the problem. You can modify the hosts
file after stablishing the connection and knowing which address was
assigned. At least it worked for me.

Jesus

On Tue, 14 Feb 1995 pstingley@smtpgate.ssmc.noaa.gov wrote:

> Dear GW, > > A registered hostname/IP address in the domain name
server at your > internet provider will solve your problem. However, this
problem will > continue for other users until the reflector software is
re-written. I > would imagine that the hard-working developers at Cornell
will > eliminate this problem with the next release of the reflector
software. > In the mean time you can do point-to point or register your
hostname/IP > address. I don't expect this to be a permanent problem
(We're jsut > doing what beta testers are supposed to do...finding little
quirks > before widespread release of the software). > > Best Regards, > >
> Patrick T. Stingley

______ ||
(_0/\0_)||
Jesus Arango e-mail: jarango@sigma.eafit.edu.co
Adress: Calle 5F #301-101 Apto. 503
Medellin, Colombia
Tel: 311-9158
Phrase of the day:

"You know what you are....PUNK! You're dog shit. A lot of bad things can
happen to dog shit on the street. It can get stepped on and squashed, it
can get scooped up and thrown out, or it can dry up and blow away in the
breeze."
-Clint Eastwood