Re: iphone cuseeme test

Netman (eabu927@ea.oac.uci.edu)
Tue, 14 Feb 1995 15:11:25 -0500

I PROPose we make the following channel on IRC.....someone please
donate a bot.....I'll run it if no one else wants to.......the bot should
be able to take messages as to what time who was on ......etc...I suggest
the name of the channel be something like #CuseemIphone or
#Cuseeme-Iphone...hmmm...that might be too long...any suggestion for Irc
channel name....appreciated...........well i'll be looking forward to
chatting to some of you tonight......hey Byron Thomas sorry about the
reception from me last night I was using my walkman earphones! ...well
was even exciting with that......I heard you just great though....gonna
drop by Fry's today and get a mik so please tell me what IRC channel you
guys have decided on for Cuseeme+Iphone....kinda of a bummer since I
can't send video yet.....waiting for a broader video board support by
cuseeme.... .. IPHONE is AWESOME! except for that 1.5 min limit... :)
How much is it to register?