Re: NetPhone announced

C. R. Coberley (carter@beta.inc.net)
Fri, 15 Feb 1991 04:13:05 -0500

Ok, for the mac users out there, I will mention this one more time.
NetPhone (IMHO) sucks, compared to Maven. Try maven. It's free, there's no
time limit or annoying shareware messages, and in all of my personal
experiences, it was way better than netphone. I was able to converse with
people all the way on the west coast without a problem, over a 28.8K PPP
connection.