Re: Reveal TV300 works with CuSeeMe?

Byron Thomason (byron@in.net)
Wed, 15 Feb 1995 20:58:01 -0500

>Date: Wed, 15 Feb 1995 16:45:42 -0800 (PST)
>From: Netman <eabu927@ea.oac.uci.edu>
>To: Byron Thomason <byron@in.net>
>Subject: Re: Reveal TV300 works with CuSeeMe?
>
> Who makes the TV300? What does it do....how well does it do it
>..how much does it cost who makes it and where can i get it...? thanx. :)

You watch tv on it. It has a beautiful picture. I also use it to make
video clips and for cuseeme. It's super cool! It has Reveal's name on it
and aside from an earlier version being made by Packard Bell I'm not sure
who makes it. It cost me $275, and I got it at a Military PX but you can
get it at any computer store I'm sure. The display for watching tv is
something of a gas. Later, Byron.