Re: CU-SEEME PC Problems

CLARK G. GERMANN (cgermann@du.edu)
Wed, 15 Feb 1995 23:05:30 -0500

Make sure that your send window is the "active" window before typing.
Click on it and the top bar should turn to a color. Then type. I am
also up and running at 2-3 fps with the 15 kbps setting. I have a 28.8
slip connection using Trumpet Winsock. The error messages went away as
soon as I set the max rate to 15 kbps. What system are you running?
Clark