Re: Iphone together with CUSeeMe, WinTalk together with CUSeeMe

drbf@cais.cais.com
Thu, 16 Feb 1995 23:25:43 -0500

When I use CU-SeeMe with IPhone audio in is poor, audio out is good, but it
works....
any Ideas. When is CU-SEEME going to support audio?
Bennett
<---- Begin Included Message ---->
Date: Thu, 16 Feb 1995 16:27:12 -0500
From: Chris Sidi *A man with a passion to create* <gt6161c@prism.gatech.edu>
To: <CU-SEEME-L@cornell.edu>
Subject: Iphone together with CUSeeMe, WinTalk together with CUSeeMe

I pretty sure people can run CUSM along with VocalTec Iphone...but you don't
hear Mac users do you? Anyone told VocalTec about the potential market
if their product would work with CUSeeMe? (They're probably trying to
make their own internet video-phone)

Are "talk" programs for windows compatible with Mac plug in?

I guess what I'm getting at is: can any third party software make PC CUSM
compatible with the built-in audio & text features of the Mac version?
Might this happen soon?

Thanks...let's get vocaltec to make their program compatible w/ CUSM...
Chris

Christopher Ryan Sidi ---> I'm looking for a cool co-op job <---
36161 Georgia Tech Station ---> that involves EE & CS work! <---
Atlanta,GA 30332

<---- End Included Message ---->