Re: Iphone together with CUSeeMe, WinTalk together with CUSeeMe

Netman (eabu927@ea.oac.uci.edu)
Fri, 17 Feb 1995 14:10:10 -0500

I just talked to Yahlz(probably spelled it wrong) on iphone last
night....actually it was 2:40 a.m. where i was :) ...yep addicted...and
he told me hes from the Orange Country too(I'm in Orange County, CA)... :)
He was askin around.....about how we liked..(interested if we're gonna
register....etc...) He told me if i have any suggestions or any ideas in
bettering their product to mail them at support@vocaltec.com (hope i
speelled THAT right...) well have fun ya guys........you know what would
be really cool? Sending the same thing to more than one person
FOR EXAMPLE: Suppose I want to play some music I'm writing to see
how people like it? I Would like to be able to Have Multiple IPHONES
open......o well the point is that I WANT MORE THAN ONE fellow IPHONER to be
ABLE to LISTEN to MY BROADCAST at the same time......again i'm not asking
that I be ABLE TO "SEND" different things at the same time(at least not yet)
All i'm asking is that Person A + Person B + Person C etc...could tune in
and all listen to me at the same time.......hmmmmm....i know what yar
thinking....and yes it would be nice if anyone of them could say
something back.....(taking turns of course...) hmmmmm.......this sounds a
lot like AUDIO/teleconferencing...by GOLLY! what do you KNOW! ...
Well waht do ya guys think?