Re: I need PC help

drbf@cais.cais.com
Sat, 18 Feb 1995 15:02:17 -0500

I am using a video blaster fs200 and its works fine. If you run ms video can
you see the camera picture? Also what is in your config.sys and autoexec.bat
file. I had to clean boot except for files, buffers, HIMEM, and share. Do you
get the hour glass when you start cuseeme.
Bennett
<---- Begin Included Message ---->
Date: Sat, 18 Feb 1995 06:15:36 -0500
From: damien666@easynet.co.uk (Ian Simmins)
To: <CU-SEEME-L@cornell.edu>
Subject: I need PC help

I'm trying to get 3.4B4 to recognise the fact that I've got a camera fitted.
The camera is is sending to Windows OK but not to CU-SeeMe. 'I will send
video' is NOT highlighted in the Connect dialog box. Any ideas?

386DX 40MHz
Trumpet Winsock 2.0B
VideoBlaster SE
VLSI camera (as in Barre's WWW pages)

I have checked my hosts file, it reads as follows:

193.131.249.111 damien666.easynet.co.uk

cuseeme.ini reads Yes for both sending & receiving.

Ian Simmins,
Nr. Sidmouth, Devon,
South West England. damien666@easynet.co.uk

<---- End Included Message ---->